What topics and/or kinds of resources would you like to see more of on ION?

Author: Stephanie R. South
Created On: 01/04/2017 03:12 PM

Help the ION team help you!

Tell us what topics and resources we are missing on ION or those you would like to see more of.

Add your comments below; thanks!

Comments

Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 results
Author: Lora Dhom
Created On: 01/04/2017 08:36 PM

One-Stop Operator Procurement

Author: Deb Strubel
Created On: 01/04/2017 08:36 PM

I'd like to see a webinar about all the funding streams possible in support of WIOA goals, and especially grant solicitations/options for training providers.

Author: Minesh Patel
Created On: 01/04/2017 08:39 PM

Strategies on bridging employer-government (state and federal) working relationships. Many times, employers see state and federal requirements to engage in provider grant programming to be too tedious and controlling. What are some ways to work around those difficulties?

Author: Lissette Gonzalez Sosa
Created On: 01/04/2017 08:43 PM

Hello

Q1 - how to make the most of the onestop offerings - for example getting a work history report to qualify client for programs? The client themselves have an issue garnering the information they need through the onestop

Q2 - A broader collective of NFJP type peer group - outreach concerns, effective recruitment strategies, how to engage YOUTH for NFJP, marketing, etc...

Author: Kelly Meeks
Created On: 01/04/2017 08:56 PM

I would like to see more discussions like the Fall Three-Day Sector Strategies Virtual Business Engagement Academy. It was very informative and I enjoyed hearing from the employers/business owners/CEOs what they looked for in an employee. Also would like more about Career Pathways and Apprenticeship.