Transition from Jail to community Online Learning Toolkit
Examples and tools to address jail-to-community transition. The National Institute of Corrections (NIC) partnered with the Urban Institute (UI) to launch the Transition from Jail to Community (TJC) initiative is a new way of doing business that entails systems change and the development of collaborative relationships between jail and community partners.
You Might Also Like
- Toolbox Overview for Building Needle-Moving Community Collab...
- Communities of Practice: A Unified Approach to Transition of...
- Catalogue of Workforce Information Sources: Decision Making ...
- The Customer-Centered Service Delivery Design Initiative
- Workforce System Basics for Staff Serving Farmworkers