Wednesday, January 15, 2020 2:00 PM ~ 3:30 PM ET
This is the third and final webinar in our Scaling Apprenticeship Performance Reporting orientation series. Scaling Apprenticeship grantees will learn about the technical details of reporting their participant data accurately for the Quarterly Performance Report.
Performance Reporting Orientation Webinar 3.0 will:
- Review the quarterly progress reporting guidance for the quarter ending December 31, 2019;
- Describe the format and structure of a data file;
- Walk-through the creation of a comma-separated values “CSV” data file and describe ongoing case management processes;
- Introduce the edit check process in the Workforce Integrated Performance System (WIPS) and how to resolve WIPS validation errors in your data file;
- Explain how the data you submit in your data file is aggregated and where it displays in the QPR;
- Discuss next steps/action items for January-March 2020, and;
- Allow Grantees an opportunity to ask performance questions.
Please find our most recent performance reporting resources on the H-1B Scaling Apprenticeship Performance Reporting Orientation 1.0 page in the “Related Content” column on the far left of the page.
Gregory Scheib, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments
Kristen Milstead, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments
Timmy Dudley, Senior Technical Project Management Analyst, ICF