Coming Together at the Table-The Power of Youth Committees to Convene, Coordinate and Collectively
11:30 AM ~ 1:00 PM ET
In our Enough is Known for Action: Firing Up Standing Youth Committee webinar in 2015, ETA provided the nuts and bolts of youth committee requirements and introduced workforce system leaders who were at the forefront of creating strong youth committees.
In this third webinar of "Our Journey Together TA Series," we’re back to highlight the progress youth committees have achieved since 2015 and showcase innovation at the state and local levels.
Please make sure to register for all 4 events now!
This engaging and interactive webinar will provide information, resources, and examples of strategic use of state and local youth committees. Join us!
Through your participation on the webinar you will:
- Learn from your peers about their progress and how service delivery has changed;
- Hear from youth committee leaders about the work underway and how they have overcome challenges to ensure their committee remains successful; and
- Learn about tools and resources helpful for youth committees across the country.
Full publication title: Coming Together at the Table--The Power of Youth Committees to Convene, Coordinate and Collectively Impact Youth LivesPlease make sure to register for all 4 events now!
Register Now – Series
Kick-Off: Where we’ve been, where we are now and where we’re going!
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 11:30 AM ET
Register Now – WIOA Youth Eligibility Live Question and Answer Session
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 2:30 PM ET
Register Now – Coming Together at the Table--The Power of Youth Committees to Convene, Coordinate and Collectively Impact Youth Lives
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 11:30 AM ET
Register Now – WIOA Youth Performance Accountability
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 2:30 PM ET
You Might Also Like
- Our Journey Together: The WIOA Youth Program Technical Assis...
- Enough is Known for Action: System-Involved Youth: Understan...
- Best Practices for Successful Work Site Management
- YouthBuild Webinar Series - Transformation for Court - Invol...
- Enough is Known for Action: Implementing Effective Work Expe...