WIOA Wednesday: Performance Accountability, Part 2
3:00 PM ~ 4:30 PM ET
This session will provide stakeholders with a better understanding of the performance accountability provisions in section 116 of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) and the accompanying regulation.
The discussion will include the Participant Individual Record Layout (PIRL), participant and reportable individual definitions, statistical adjustment model and negotiations, and sanctions. WIOA Performance Accountability, Part 1 was presented on October 13, 2016 and can be viewed here.
Cesar Acevedo, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Planning and Performance, Office of Policy Development and Research, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Jay LeMaster, Team Leader, Accountability Team, Division of Adult Education and Literacy, Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education, Office of the Under Secretary, U.S. Department of Education
Melinda Kaufman, Data Unit Chief, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, Rehabilitation Services Administration, Office of the Secretary, U.S. Department of Education
You Might Also Like
- Public Comment Period on the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking f...
- Performance Partnership Pilots (P3): Audio Clips Explaining ...
- The State of Women in America: A 50-State Analysis of How Wo...
- What the Research Is Telling Us About High-Quality CTE (Slid...
- Transforming Performance Measurement for the 21st Century