Overview of the Basic and National Program (UI-ES, NFJP, SCSEP, INAP, & TAA) Financial Reports
2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
This webinar is to inform the workforce system of the changes to the Basic ETA-9130 financial report and instructions, as well as the five (5) national program reports including the Employment Services & Unemployment Insurance (I), National Farmworker Jobs Program (J), Senior Community Service Employment Program (K), Indian and Native American Program (L), and Trade Adjustment Assistance Program (M).
With the passage of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), there are numerous new statutory requirements that impact financial reporting, including but not limited to new and/or revised limitations and baselines that require the addition of new and modification of existing reporting line items. Additionally, with the implementation of the Uniform Guidance: Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards at 2 CFR 200, other reporting line items have been added and removed in an effort to streamline Federal financial reporting and make the 9130 more closely resemble the SF-425 which is the standard financial reporting form for other Federal grant recipients.
Presenters will discuss the new and revised data elements contained in each of the forms as well as highlight our plan for implementation. Lastly we will answer questions regarding any of the changes contained on the form or in the instructions.
It is recommended that prospective participants become familiar with the webinar materials prior to the event.
- Part One of the ETA-9130 Webinar Series on the WIOA ETA-9130 Forms
- Trade ETA-9130 Report Changes and Common Questions
- Part Two Webinar Slide Deck: Overview of the Revised Basic and Other non-WIOA National Program Financial Reports and Instructions
- ETA-9130 Forms and Instructions: http://www.doleta.gov/grants/financial_reporting.cfm
- TEGL 02-16, Revised ETA-9130 Financial Report, Instructions, and Additional Guidance
- Desk Aid: ETA-9130 Financial Reporting Resources
- Desk Aid: Summary of New ETA-9130 Reporting Line Items
Full publication title: Overview of the Basic and National Program (UI-ES, NFJP, SCSEP, INAP, and TAA) Financial Reports and Instructions
You Might Also Like
- H-1B Ready to Work -Data-Driven Decision Making: Tools to Re...
- Jumpstarting your H-1B TechHire Grant Program: New Grantee O...
- Round 2 Virtual Conference: Sustaining Your Impact Part 2: L...
- Round 2 Virtual Conference: Grant Closeout: Finishing Strong...
- Round 2 Virtual Conference: Sustaining Your Impact Part I: D...