Regs 101 Training: Youth Provision Title I Formula, YouthBuild and Reentry Employment Opportunities
3:00 PM ~ 4:30 PM ET
This session in the WIOA Wednesdays! series is hosted by the Employment and Training Administration (ETA) Division of Youth Services to assist states and other grantees with the implementation of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). WIOA made significant changes to how youth are served in the publicly-funded workforce system.
This session will highlight those changes and describe how the formula, YouthBuild and Reentry Employment Opportunities programs have been impacted by the regulations.
Full publication title: Regs 101 Training: Youth Provision Title I Formula, YouthBuild and Reentry Employment Opportunities (REO)
Jennifer Kemp, Program Manager, Youth Policy & Performance, Division of Youth Services, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
You Might Also Like
- Our Journey Together: The WIOA Youth Program Technical Assis...
- Enough is Known for Action: System-Involved Youth: Understan...
- Best Practices for Successful Work Site Management
- YouthBuild Webinar Series - Transformation for Court - Invol...
- Enough is Known for Action: Implementing Effective Work Expe...