The Customer Centered Design Challenge Launch
1:30 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
Design Thinking is a practical, repeatable approach to arriving at innovative solutions. Think of it as a step-by-step guide to unleashing your creativity, putting the people you serve at the center of your design process to come up with new answers to difficult problems.
This webinar is the launch of a bigger initiative designed to engage workforce leadership throughout the country in a three-month process. Through your participation in this webinar, you will learn how you can address design challenges. You will also learn how you and your partners can engage in a team to learn, practice, and implement Design Thinking.
- Organizations implementing the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- People who are designing services, writing Request for Proposals (RFP’s), etc.
- Partners who serve a broad range of customers
- State and local workforce agencies who want better outcomes
- All one-stop partner programs
Byron Zuidema, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Employment and Training Administration, U.S. Department of Labor
Virginia Hamilton, Regional Administrator, Region 6 (San Francisco), Employment and Training Administration, U.S. Department of Labor
D'Angelo Johnson, Agency Wide Trainer, Arapahoe/Douglas Works!
Sondra Howell, Director of Workforce Development, Memphis Bioworks Foundation
Robin Purdy, Special Consultant, California Workforce Investment Board
Erick Serrato, Deputy Director, Pacific Gateway Workforce Investment Network
Caitlin Docker, Content and Community Manager, Code for America
You Might Also Like
On the Journey: Building Effective Program Monitoring System...
Making the Case for What Works: Using Evidence-Based Practic...
- Making the Case for What Works: Using Evidence-Based Practic...
- The Customer-Centered Service Delivery Design Initiative
- Innovations Leading to Career Success Webinar Series