Webinar Series Act Now: Customer Centered Design
12:00 PM ~ 1:30 PM ET
Design Thinking is a practical, repeatable approach to arriving at innovative solutions. Think of it as a step-by-step guide to unleashing your creativity, putting the people you serve at the center of your design process to come up with new answers to difficult problems.
This webinar will include an overview of what Customer Centered Design is, examples from peers about how it's currently being used in the workforce and human services systems, and how other federal agencies are using Design Thinking to innovate services to customers.
This webinar is the launch of a bigger initiative designed to engage workforce leadership throughout the country in a three month process.
- Byron Zuidema, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Employment and Training Administration, U.S. Department of Labor
- Jake Brewer, Senior Policy Advisor, Office of the Chief Technology Officer, Executive Office of the President
- Daniel Correa, Senior Advisor, Innovation Policy, Technology & Innovation Division, Office of Science & Technology Policy, Executive Office of the President
- Virginia Hamilton, Regional Administrator, Region 6 (San Francisco), Employment and Training Administration, U.S. Department of Labor
- Nisha Patel, Director of the Office of Family Assistance, Administration for Children & Families, Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Robin Purdy, Special Consultant, California Workforce Investment Board
- Tim Probst, Director of Workforce Development Strategic Initiatives, Employment Security Department of Washington State
- Erick Serrato, Deputy Director, Pacific Gateway Workforce Investment Network
You Might Also Like
New Day New Way: Oklahoma Workforce System Certification To...
- Poverty and Evidence-Based Governance: The New York City Cen...
- Student Engagement in Competency-Based Learning
- Survey of the Shared Design Elements and Emerging Practices ...
- Key Workforce Information, Administrative and Research Data ...