The vision helps them design high quality American Job Centers (AJC) that connect customers with the full range of services available in their communities. While integrating services is not a new concept, the law strengthens the ability of States, regions, and local areas to align investments in workforce, education, and economic development to regional in-demand jobs.
INTEGRATED SERVICE DELIVERY IS ACHIEVED WHEN PARTNERS:
- Recognize their shared mission and objectives
- Develop integrated service strategies which reduce duplication of services and improve the customer experience
- Leverage budgets and resources through formal commitments such as Memoranda of Understanding and Infrastructure Funding Agreements
- Align their program design and service delivery to benefit shared customers
- Operate with a system viewpoint rather than thinking about programs as separate and siloed
Resources to assist with planning, achieving and assessing integrated service delivery are catalogued in the site map.