WIOA Desk Reference: Serving Youth in an Integrated American Job Center Network
There are a number of one-stop partner programs that may be appropriate for youth depending upon an individual’s needs and whether or not they meet eligibility criteria for specific programs. Individuals who meet the respective program eligibility requirements may be co-enrolled into multiple one-stop partner programs.
You Might Also Like
- One-Stops and American Job Centers - Other Key TA Resources
- Program Guides, Manuals and Handbooks to Aid in Program Deve...
- Community Auditing - Asset and Resource Mapping to Maximize ...
- WIOA National Convening Event Session Materials and Resource...
- Workforce System Basics for Staff Serving Farmworkers