This page includes resources on Credentials, Measurable Skill Gains, Effectiveness in Serving Employers, Employment Rate (2nd and 4th Quarter after Exit), and Median Earnings.
- TEGL10-16: This guidance describes the DOL/ED Joint performance accountability requirements for WIOA core programs.
- Reportable Individual/Participant resource guide: The guide and its accompanying video are tools to understanding reportable individuals and participants information provided in Attachment 7A of TEGL 10-16 and the DOL-only PIRL.
- DOL PIRL, Joint PIRL: This tool is the definitions and record layout for reporting on the performance of individual participants in DOLETA workforce programs.
- National Convening Materials: These page is a collection of the presentation slides and other materials distributed at the 2017 WIOA National Convenings .
- Credential Attainment decision path: The tool is designed to help users to determine which participants are included in both the numerator and denominator or the credential attainment indicator.
- YouthBuild WIOA Performance indicators guide: This guide provides YouthBuild specific definitions and details on the primary indicators of performance.
- Effectiveness in Serving Employers resource page: This is a landing page for technical assistance directly relating to effectiveness in serving employers and the effectiveness in serving employers performance indicator.
- Credential Attainment resource page: This is a landing page for technical assistance directly relating to credentials and the credential attainment performance indicator in particular.