Performance Accountability – Primary Indicators of Performance
The Performance Reporting – Primary Indicators of Performance page provides a collection of key resources, information, and guidance specific to the primary indicators of performance, as established under WIOA and applied across other DOL ETA workforce programs and the Jobs for Veterans State Grants (JVSG) program.
This page includes resources on Credentials, Measurable Skill Gains, Effectiveness in Serving Employers, Employment Rate (2nd and 4th Quarter after Exit), and Median Earnings.
- TEGL10-16: This guidance describes the DOL/ED Joint performance accountability requirements for WIOA core programs.
- Reportable Individual/Participant resource guide: The guide and its accompanying video are tools to understanding reportable individuals and participants information provided in Attachment 7A of TEGL 10-16 and the DOL-only PIRL.
- DOL PIRL, Joint PIRL: This tool is the definitions and record layout for reporting on the performance of individual participants in DOLETA workforce programs.
- National Convening Materials: These page is a collection of the presentation slides and other materials distributed at the 2017 WIOA National Convenings .
- Credential Attainment decision path: The tool is designed to help users to determine which participants are included in both the numerator and denominator or the credential attainment indicator.
- YouthBuild WIOA Performance indicators guide: This guide provides YouthBuild specific definitions and details on the primary indicators of performance.
- Effectiveness in Serving Employers resource page: This is a landing page for technical assistance directly relating to effectiveness in serving employers and the effectiveness in serving employers performance indicator.
- Credential Attainment resource page: This is a landing page for technical assistance directly relating to credentials and the credential attainment performance indicator in particular.