Target Populations and National Programs – Other Key Resources
This page provides you links to and descriptions of key WorkforceGPS resources that may be useful to those serving target populations or involved with national programs.
- High-quality service to individuals with disabilities is a critical goal of WIOA partners and practitioners. You may obtain a wealth of technical assistance resources to help you reach that goal with these ten playlists.
Each playlist is a carefully selected set of links to resources such as toolkits, reports, online courses, and videos on a specific topic related to improving service to individuals with disabilities. The resources are intended for use by workforce development professionals, employers, rehabilitation services providers, adult educators, and other practitioners.
- Workforce development professionals operate within a highly integrated workforce system complete with co-located partners, procured service providers, and shared resource leveraging. However, funding and available public resources are still limited, so populations with significant or multiple barriers to employment receive priority for services.
You Might Also Like
- The New Customer-Centered Design Approach to Service Deliver...
- The Vision of Enhancing the One Stop Delivery System under W...
- WIOA Advisories Quick Link - An Inventory of All WIOA-Relate...
- Check Here for the Newest Updates to ETA's QSAPs!
- White House Issues Report on Job-Driven Training and Apprent...