Target Populations and National Programs – Communities of Practice and Collections
These are links to various WorkforceGPS Communities of Practices and Collections for various target populations and national programs.
- Disability and Employment Community of Practice
The Disability and Employment Community of Practice is an online learning destination for public workforce system staff and partners, jobseekers, community-based organizations, grantees, and the business sector, who provide services and programs to people with disabilities and/or other challenges to employment.
- Indian and Native American Programs Community of Practice
New to the program? Looking for BearTracks training? Need resources to help you manage your program? Turn to one source: the Indian and Native American Program’s community site for Section 166 grantees!
- Older Workers Community of Practice
This is an online hub to share resources, news, and emerging practices about the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP).
You Might Also Like
- Program Guides, Manuals and Handbooks to Aid in Program Deve...
- Technical Assistance Webinars for Implementing Provisions of...
- An Inventory of Program Toolkits to Help you Design Service ...
- Helping the Long-Term Unemployed - Subject Matter Experts Te...
- Community Auditing - Asset and Resource Mapping to Maximize ...