Target Populations and National Programs – Communities of Practice and Collections
These are links to various WorkforceGPS Communities of Practices and Collections for various target populations and national programs.
- Disability and Employment Community of Practice
The Disability and Employment Community of Practice is an online learning destination for public workforce system staff and partners, jobseekers, community-based organizations, grantees, and the business sector, who provide services and programs to people with disabilities and/or other challenges to employment.
- Indian and Native American Programs Community of Practice
New to the program? Looking for BearTracks training? Need resources to help you manage your program? Turn to one source: the Indian and Native American Program’s community site for Section 166 grantees!
- Older Workers Community of Practice
This is an online hub to share resources, news, and emerging practices about the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP).
You Might Also Like
- The New Customer-Centered Design Approach to Service Deliver...
- The Vision of Enhancing the One Stop Delivery System under W...
- WIOA Advisories Quick Link - An Inventory of All WIOA-Relate...
- Check Here for the Newest Updates to ETA's QSAPs!
- White House Issues Report on Job-Driven Training and Apprent...