One-Stops and American Job Centers – Other Key TA Resources
The One-Stops and American Job Centers – Other Key TA Resources page provides a collection of key resources, technical assistance tools, and promising practices for operationalizing the one-stop delivery system under Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
Some of the resources include a sample MOU toolkit, designed to help local workforce areas navigate the waters of partner negotiation. This page also includes an American Job Center (AJC) Customer Flow Scenarios booklet designed to facilitate training and discussion for frontline staff on working with a variety of possible jobseeker and employer situations that may occur at the AJC.
These resources are beneficial to the multitude of workforce partners who are part of the American Job Center network.
- AJC Customer Flow Scenarios
- Sample MOU and Infrastructure Costs Toolkit
- Customer-Centered Design (CCD)
- Universal Access
- One-Stop Center Certification
- Outreach and Referral Strategies
- AJC Center Network Overview Infographic
- Benefits of Participating in an Integrated American Job Center Network
- Integrated Service Delivery Toolkit
You Might Also Like
- One-Stops and American Job Centers - Webinars and Webcasts
- One-Stop Center Certification and Quality Control for Enhanc...
- One-Stops and American Job Centers – TEGLS and FAQs ...
- Program Guides, Manuals and Handbooks to Aid in Program Deve...
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Official Website fo...