One-Stops and American Job Centers – TEGLS and FAQs
The One-Stops and American Job Centers – TEGLS and FAQs page provides quick access - in one location, to supplemental Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) guidance.
Find links to key one-stop Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Training and Employment Guidance Letters (TEGLs). The FAQs answer some of the questions that have come in from the field and aim to expound on areas needing further clarification. The TEGLs provided here are those specifically related to operationalizing the One-Stop Delivery System under WIOA.
These resources here are beneficial to the multitude of workforce partners that are part of the American Job Center network.
- Certification of America Job Center
- Competitive Selection of a One-Stop Operator
- AJC Common Identifier and Branding
- Job Corps as a Required One-Stop Partner
You Might Also Like
- Effective Governance - Strategic Workforce Board Leadership
- One-Stops and American Job Centers - Webinars and Webcasts
- One-Stops and American Job Centers - Other Key TA Resources
- Act Now Webinar Series - Online Learning for Implementing WI...
- An Inventory of Program Toolkits to Help you Design Service ...