One-Stops and American Job Centers - Webinars and Webcasts
The One-Stop and American Job Centers Webinars and Webcasts page provides a collection of key webinars presented to assist the workforce system with operationalizing the one-stop delivery system under Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
This series of webinars begin with an overview of the One-Stop Delivery System, followed by a host of other key WIOA implementation topics such as WIOA partnerships, establishing MOUs and infrastructure funding agreements, and American Job Center branding. If you are looking for technical assistance tools and resources to train your board and frontline staff, this is the page for you. These resources are beneficial to the multitude of workforce partners that are part of the American Job Center network.
- WIOA Wednesday: One-Stop Delivery System Overview
- WIOA Wednesday - Implementing Comprehensive, Affiliate, and Co-location Requirements Under WIOA
- WIOA Wednesday - We are WIOA Partners; Now What?
- WIOA Wednesday - American Job Center Branding for the Next Generation Workforce System
- WIOA Wednesday - Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Part I: Overview & Development
- WIOA Wednesday - Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Part II: Local vs. State Funding Mechanism
- WIOA Wednesday - Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Infrastructure Part III: Wisconsin's Cost Database
- WIOA Wednesday - Competitive Selection of One-Stop Operators: "The Basics"
- WIOA Wednesday (On Thurs.) - Competitive Selection of One-Stop Operators: "Deep Dive"
- WIOA Wednesday - American Job Center Certification: A Tool to Maximize State's Quality & Consistency
- WIOA Wednesday - Universal Design: A Customer Centered Approach
- WIOA Wednesday: Integrating Your Comprehensive American Job Centers
WIOA Partner Briefings
- WIOA Partner Briefing: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- WIOA Partner Briefing: HUD Employment and Training Activities
- WIOA Partner Briefing: Adult and Dislocated Worker Programs
- WIOA Partner Program Briefing: National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP); Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker Programs (MSFW); Senior Community Service Employment Program
- WIOA Partner Briefing: Wagner-Peyser, Unemployment Insurance, and Jobs for Veterans State Grants Programs
- WIOA Partner Briefing: Formula Youth & YouthBuild Programs