This series of webinars begin with an overview of the One-Stop Delivery System, followed by a host of other key WIOA implementation topics such as WIOA partnerships, establishing MOUs and infrastructure funding agreements, and American Job Center branding. If you are looking for technical assistance tools and resources to train your board and frontline staff, this is the page for you. These resources are beneficial to the multitude of workforce partners that are part of the American Job Center network.
- WIOA Wednesday: One-Stop Delivery System Overview
- WIOA Wednesday - Implementing Comprehensive, Affiliate, and Co-location Requirements Under WIOA
- WIOA Wednesday - We are WIOA Partners; Now What?
- WIOA Wednesday - American Job Center Branding for the Next Generation Workforce System
- WIOA Wednesday - American Job Center Certification: A Tool to Maximize State's Quality & Consistency
- WIOA Wednesday - Universal Design: A Customer Centered Approach
- WIOA Wednesday: Integrating Your Comprehensive American Job Centers
- WIOA Wednesday - Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Part I: Overview & Development
- WIOA Wednesday - Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Part II: Local vs. State Funding Mechanism
- WIOA Wednesday - Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Infrastructure Part III: Wisconsin's Cost Database
One Stop Operator Competition
- WIOA Wednesday - Competitive Selection of One-Stop Operators: "The Basics"
- WIOA Wednesday (On Thurs.) - Competitive Selection of One-Stop Operators: "Deep Dive"
Other AJC /TA Related Resources
- Models in Work-based Learning and Business Services: Workforce Innovation Fund (WIF) Grantees
- The Future of American Job Centers (AJCs)