2017 National Convenings Toolkit
Following the 2017 WIOA National Convenings, the WorkforceGPS team has compiled additional technical assistance materials and resources, including relevant webinars, policy guidance and toolkits, and organized them by the six convening tracks.
In the spring of 2017, the U.S. Department of Labor, in collaboration with its Education and Health and Human Services partners, hosted three Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) National Convenings. The purpose of these convenings was to provide continued support to state and local workforce development professionals and partners in successfully implementing WIOA. The convenings were organized around six tracks and included some additional special sessions on civil rights:
- Business Engagement
- Financial and Grants Management
- Integrated Services
- One-Stop Operations
- Performance Accountability
- Strategic Governance
- Special Sessions on Civil Rights
Additional technical assistance materials and resources, including relevant webinars, policy guidance and toolkits, are available in the document in the Related Content sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen; materials are organized by track.
You Might Also Like
- Program Guides, Manuals and Handbooks to Aid in Program Deve...
- Technical Assistance Webinars for Implementing Provisions of...
- Partnering with Economic Development Agencies and Chambers o...
- Helping the Long-Term Unemployed - Subject Matter Experts Te...
- Community Auditing - Asset and Resource Mapping to Maximize ...