National Dislocated Worker Grants – WIOA Desk Reference
This desk reference is for state and local boards and staff and provides information on National Dislocated Worker Grants (DWGs) under WIOA.
This includes information on:
- Eligible applicants;
- Target populations;
- Allowable services;
- Qualifying events; and
- Additional resources.
DWGs provide employment and training services to laid off workers in response to major layoff events. DWGs may also fund disaster relief employment to assist in recovery efforts in federally declared disaster areas.
You Might Also Like
- Guiding the Way with Labor Market Data and Business Intellig...
- Dislocated Worker and Layoff Data - Finding and Understandin...
- Displaced Worker Data - Summarizing Results from Dislocated ...
- Datasets, Tools, and Approaches to Improve Reemployment Serv...
- Prioritizing Services for those Most in Need: Helping the L...