Adult and Dislocated Worker Key Resources - Service Delivery
The Service Delivery – Adult and Dislocated Worker Populations page provides a collection of key resources, technical assistance tools, and best practices for providing career and training services to adult and dislocated worker populations.
- TEGL 19-16: Guidance on WIOA Services for Adult and Dislocated Workers : This guidance letter provides programmatic guidance for the WIOA title I Adult, title I Dislocated Worker, and title III Wagner Peyser Act Employment Service programs.
- Understanding Reportable Individuals and Participants for Performance: The guide and its accompanying video are tools to understanding reportable individuals and participants information provided in Attachment 7A of TEGL 10-16 and the DOL-only PIRL.
- Supportive Services Desk Reference: This desk reference provides an overview of the different types Supportive Services available for adults, dislocated workers, and youth participants of programs under WIOA. Supportive Services provide participants of WIOA activities with key assistance beyond career and training services necessary to achieve success. Supportive services, like assistance with transportation or child care, allow participants to successfully engage with WIOA career and training activities such as Registered Apprenticeships or classroom training that are vital to entering or re-entering the workforce.
- AJC Customer Flow Scenarios: This booklet features five illustrated stories that represent scenarios of customer experiences, and the guidance an AJC staff member might provide. These stories demonstrate the characteristics of a high-quality one-stop center, as described in TEGL 04-15. They introduce a variety of solutions and resources to assist the protagonist. This is not a comprehensive guide of all available programs, nor is it intended to set a precedent or limit the manner in which assistance is provided.
- Customer Centered Design: This page provides a collection of resources that are focused on the Customer Centered Design service delivery system.
- Hallmarks of Program Integration: This page provides a collection of resources that are focused on Integrated Service Delivery and Co-enrollment.
- Effective Case Management Counseling and Documentation: This page provides a collection of resources that are focused on Effective Case Management and Counseling.
- Job Assistance and Career Readiness: This page provides a collection of resources that are focused on Job Search Assistance and Career Readiness Assistance.
You Might Also Like
- Adult and Dislocated Worker - Webinars and Webcasts
- Adult and Dislocated Worker Key Resources - Special Populati...
- Prioritizing Services for those Most in Need: Helping the L...
- Adult and Dislocated Worker Key Resources - Work-Based Learn...
- Tapping Everyone's Talent - Accessibility, Accommodations an...