The Service Delivery – Adult and Dislocated Worker Populations page provides a collection of key resources, technical assistance tools, and best practices for providing career and training services to adult and dislocated worker populations.
- TEGL 19-16: Guidance on WIOA Services for Adult and Dislocated Workers: Programmatic guidance for the WIOA title I Adult and Dislocated Worker programs.
- Understanding Reportable Individuals and Participants for Performance: Guide and video to understand reportable individual and participant information.
- Supportive Services Desk Reference: Desk reference overview of the different types Supportive Services available for adults, dislocated workers, and youth participants under WIOA.
- Eligible Training Provider (ETP) Quick Reference Guide: This reference guide provides a high level overview of some of the key requirements that WIOA applies to states with respect to the state list of Eligible Training Providers (ETP list).
- AJC Customer Flow Scenarios: Booklet of illustrated stories representing scenarios of customer experiences and the guidance an AJC staff member might provide.
- Customer Centered Design: A collection of resources focused on the Customer Centered Design service delivery system.
- Hallmarks of Program Integration: A collection of resources focused on Integrated Service Delivery and Co-enrollment.
- Effective Case Management Counseling and Documentation: A collection of resources focused on Effective Case Management and Counseling.
- Job Assistance and Career Readiness: A collection of resources focused on Job Search Assistance and Career Readiness Assistance.
- Study: Employment Strategies for Low-Income Adults: The Employment Strategies for Low-Income Adults Evidence Review assessed the rigor of such studies to help decision-makers identify programs shown to be effective for this population.
- Meet the Out-of-Work: Profiles of jobless adults and strategies to connect them to employment.
- Rapid Response Fact Sheet: This fact sheet provides a brief overview of the Rapid Response program.