Adult and Dislocated Worker Key Resources - Service Delivery
The Service Delivery – Adult and Dislocated Worker Populations page provides a collection of key resources, technical assistance tools, and best practices for providing career and training services to adult and dislocated worker populations.
- TEGL 19-16: Guidance on WIOA Services for Adult and Dislocated Workers : Programmatic guidance for the WIOA title I Adult and Dislocated Worker programs.
- Understanding Reportable Individuals and Participants for Performance: Guide and video to understand reportable individual and participant information provided in Attachment 7A of TEGL 10-16 and the DOL-only PIRL.
- Supportive Services Desk Reference: Desk reference overview of the different types Supportive Services available for adults, dislocated workers, and youth participants under WIOA. Supportive Services provide participants of WIOA activities with key assistance beyond career and training services necessary to achieve success.
- AJC Customer Flow Scenarios: Booklet of illustrated stories representing scenarios of customer experiences and the guidance an AJC staff member might provide. Stories demonstrate the characteristics of a high-quality one-stop center, introducing a variety of solutions and resources to assist the protagonist.
- Customer Centered Design: A collection of resources focused on the Customer Centered Design service delivery system.
- Hallmarks of Program Integration: A collection of resources focused on Integrated Service Delivery and Co-enrollment.
- Effective Case Management Counseling and Documentation: A collection of resources focused on Effective Case Management and Counseling.
- Job Assistance and Career Readiness: A collection of resources focused on Job Search Assistance and Career Readiness Assistance.
- Study: Employment Strategies for Low-Income Adults: The Employment Strategies for Low-Income Adults Evidence Review assessed the rigor of such studies to help decision-makers identify programs shown to be effective for this population. This series of briefs presents some results of the review.
- Meet the Out-of-Work: Profiles of jobless adults and strategies to connect them to employment. Looks at out-of-work adults across the US and segments them into 7 groups based on a variety of factors.
- Rapid Response Fact Sheet: This fact sheet provides a brief overview of the Rapid Response program and may be valuable to practitioners or others interested in learning about Rapid Response.