2017 WIOA National Convenings Resources
** The 2017 WIOA National Convenings have reached capacity**
In the spring of 2017, the U.S. Department of Labor, in collaboration with its Education and Health and Human Services partners, will host three national convenings. These convenings will continue to support WIOA implementation, building upon the regulations and guidance, virtual training, and resources already available to the system.
These 2017 WIOA National Convenings will have one agenda and nearly identical content and will be held at different regional locations on the West Coast, East Coast, and in the Midwest.
To view the resources associated with the 2017 WIOA National Convening, click the track links below to be taken to their corresponding presentations and handouts:
- 2017 WIOA National Convenings Plenary Session Presentations
- Financial and Grants Management Track Presentations
- Business Engagement Track Presentations
- One-Stop Operations Track Presentations
- Integrated Services Track Presentations
- Performance Accountability Track Presentations
- Strategic Governance Track Presentations
- Special Sessions Track Presentations