Wednesday, December 07, 2016 ~ ET
This session will—
- Describe an evidence-based evaluation and research agenda.
- Explain why this agenda is relevant to the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
- Highlight state evaluation and research activities.
- Identify current research and evaluation technical assistance needs for states.
- Build support to expand state evaluation and research evaluation capacity.
Topics will focus on how to build a culture and environment that fosters evaluation and research. Webinar attendees will hear from Federal and state research and evaluation experts about recent developments activities, and plans to further evaluation and research to inform decision making.Full publication title: Evaluation and Research: Building Capacity under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Moderator(s)Gloria Salas-Kos, Senior Program Analyst, Division of Research and Evaluation, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Wayne Gordon, Director of Research and Evaluation, Office of Policy Development and Research, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Dr. Molly Irwin, Chief Evaluation Officer, U.S. Department of Labor
Joshua Hawley, Associate Professor and Director, Ohio Education and Research Center
Keith Ewald, Project Manager, Ohio Department of Jobs & Family Services