Section 102(a) of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) requires each State, at a minimum, to submit a Unified State Plan that fosters strategic alignment of the core programs, which include the Adult, Dislocated Worker, and Youth programs (title I); Adult Education and Family Literacy Act (title II); the Wagner-Peyser program (title III); and the Vocational Rehabilitation program (title IV).
In the alternative, section 103 of WIOA permits a State to submit a Combined State Plan including the core programs plus one or more of the optional Federal programs.
All State Plans may be accessed on the Department of Education's Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) website. The state plan portal contains a search feature which allows the user to search all state plans.
You will need to log in this platform to access the plans. This log on is different from your WorkforceGPS login details.
You Might Also Like
- Act Now Webinar Series - Online Learning for Implementing WI...
- Community Auditing - Asset and Resource Mapping to Maximize ...
- State Plan Submission Requirements for WIOA and Strategic Pl...
- Hallmarks of Program Integration: Resource Leveraging and C...
- Effective Governance - Strategic Workforce Board Leadership