Financial & Grants Management
WIOA pushes systems to operate more efficiently and cost-effectively by making changes in several key areas. These resources provide information and training to support the implementation of key WIOA provisions related to fiscal and grants management.
The resource here will highlight information on:
- New statutory requirements that impact financial reporting, including ETA-9130 information
- The costs and benefits of integrated one-stop partner programs, including one-stop infrastructure funding
- Procurement requirements and practices for one-stops
- The administrative provisions for the programs authorized under Title I
You Might Also Like
- Learn about Financial Management and Procurement Requirement...
- Effective Governance - Strategic Workforce Board Leadership
- An Inventory of Program Toolkits to Help you Design Service ...
- Voices of Experience: Podcast on The Value of Evaluation For...
- Financial and Grants Management – Primary Resources