The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) sets forth joint performance reporting responsibilities and shared performance outcome accountability between partner agencies, covering six programs and six core indicators that reflect common measures of success. The U.S. Departments of Labor and Education have collaboratively issued Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act provisions related to performance accountability.
The associated documents are:
- A Participant Individual Record Layout
- Reporting calculation specifications
- Quarterly and annual report templates.
All of these documents have been approved by the Office and Management and Budget for collection through June 30, 2019.
Performance Reporting Training Materials:
Training materials on ETA’s Performance and Reporting website provide basic information on participant data collection and joint program reporting requirements, including common measures of success.
You Might Also Like
- WIOA National Convening Event Session Materials and Resource...
- Evidence-Based Practices and Process Mapping - What Works fo...
- E-Learning on Post-Program Placement and Data Entry - Ensuri...
- DOLETA Resource Links on Performance Accountability
- Research and Evaluation: Impact Assessments that Guide Cont...