Target Populations & National Programs
WIOA increases access to high quality workforce services for a range of targeted populations, preparing them for long-term careers. These populations include individuals with disabilities, youth, veterans, military spouses, farmworkers, and Native Americans among others.
These resources provide information and training to support the implementation of key WIOA provisions related to target populations. Specific programs include:
- Senior Community Service Employment Program
- Indian and Native Americans Programs
- Services to Farmworkers
- Disability Program Navigators
- The Work Opportunity Tax Credit Program (WOTC)
You Might Also Like
- Prioritizing Services for those Most in Need: Helping the L...
- Adult and Dislocated Worker - Webinars and Webcasts
- Tapping Everyone's Talent - Accessibility, Accommodations an...
- Stakeholder Consultation Webinar Series for WIOA - An Opport...
- Reemployment Services and Eligibility Assessments - Strategi...