This collection of information and training provides workforce system professionals:
- An overview of the public workforce investment system
- Its authorizing statute, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Key regulations and sub-regulatory guidance. It is designed to help professionals who are new to the public workforce system, or are looking to refresh their general knowledge.
WIOA'S Hallmarks of Excellence
- The needs of businesses and workers drive workforce solutions, and local boards are accountable to communities in which they are located.
- One-stop centers (or American Job Centers) provide excellent customer service to all jobseekers and employers, and focus on continuous improvement.
- The workforce system supports strong regional economies, and plays an active role in community and workforce development.
You Might Also Like
- The Vision of Enhancing the One Stop Delivery System under W...
- WIOA Advisories Quick Link - An Inventory of All WIOA-Relate...
- Check Here for the Newest Updates to ETA's QSAPs!
- Act Now Webinar Series - Online Learning for Implementing WI...
- Program Guides, Manuals and Handbooks to Aid in Program Deve...