This collection of information and training provides workforce system professionals:
- An overview of the public workforce investment system
- Its authorizing statute, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Key regulations and sub-regulatory guidance. It is designed to help professionals who are new to the public workforce system, or are looking to refresh their general knowledge.
WIOA'S Hallmarks of Excellence
- The needs of businesses and workers drive workforce solutions, and local boards are accountable to communities in which they are located.
- One-stop centers (or American Job Centers) provide excellent customer service to all jobseekers and employers, and focus on continuous improvement.
- The workforce system supports strong regional economies, and plays an active role in community and workforce development.
You Might Also Like
- Program Guides, Manuals and Handbooks to Aid in Program Deve...
- An Inventory of Program Toolkits to Help you Design Service ...
- Community Auditing - Asset and Resource Mapping to Maximize ...
- WIOA National Convening Event Session Materials and Resource...
- State Plan Submission Requirements for WIOA and Strategic Pl...