Voices of Experience: Podcast on The Value of Evaluation For Continuous Improvement
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) requires an ongoing evaluation of core program activities. Organizations analyze and evaluate information assembled from data collection systems. Creating a cycle of feedback, processes that assist with improving performance, and result management is invaluable.
In this podcast, the speaker is Amanda Cage.
"Everybody sees a little different piece of the system…it’s important to make sure all of those different perspectives have a voice at the table to help build the best system you can have. "
You Might Also Like
- Learn about Financial Management and Procurement Requirement...
- Program Guides, Manuals and Handbooks to Aid in Program Deve...
- An Inventory of Program Toolkits to Help you Design Service ...
- WIOA National Convening Event Session Materials and Resource...
- Effective Governance - Strategic Workforce Board Leadership