Voices of Experience: Podcast on Sector Strategies
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) embraces sector strategies as a central means to connect workers to jobs and businesses to talented and skilled workers. In this Podcast, Heather Henry imparts her knowledge and experience.
Heather discusses specific sector strategies for technology/cyber security, hotel industry and how sector strategies improve job seeker services.
"Don’t make the assumption that the demand and the supply will match."
You Might Also Like
- ApprenticeshipUSA Toolkit Released for Apprenticeship Week!
- Voices of Experience: Sector Partnerships in Action
- Using Sector Strategies and Industry Focus Groups to Support...
- Quality Business Services with Employer Engagement and Custo...
- Career Pathways and Competency Models - Your Guidepost for O...