Timely and thorough monitoring can help you identify issues early on and cure them. If you understand the ins and outs of how to best manage your Department of Labor grant, it will be a key to your program's success.
The “Is Your House in Order” video series features guidelines and best practices designed to ensure that programs and administrative staff are prepared for a compliance visit.
One milestone to pass in grant operations is the compliance visit conducted by your Department of Labor (DOL) Federal Project Officer or Grant Manager.
Meeting program or grant fiduciary requirements, while achieving DOL’s performance measures, will help you complete a solid compliance visit.
Specific areas of focus include: guidance on intake and eligibility policies, fiscal management for the life of your grant, program services, and best practices for providing critical services to participants.
Video modules in this series include:
- Is Your House in Order - Introduction with Core Monitoring Guide
- Is Your House in Order, Core 1 - Design and Governance
- Is Your House in Order, Core 2 - Program and Grant Management
- Is Your House in Order, Core 3 - Financial Management
- Is Your House in Order, Core 4 - Systems, Procedures and Operations
- Is Your House in Order, Core 5 - Performance Accountability