Tuesday, April 16, 2019 to
Thursday, April 18, 2019
9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM
The purpose of the National Council on Rehabilitation Education (NCRE) conference is to promote the improvement of rehabilitation services available to people with disabilities through quality education and research to be held in San Diego, CA, April 16 -18, 2019.
Theme – “Honoring our Rich History – Leading the Future”
- Advocating for the Profession and/or for Individuals with Disabilities.
- Educating Graduate Students in Rehabilitation Counseling: Best Practices and Outcomes (New Track Added 10/29/18).
- Educating Undergraduates in Rehabilitation: Best Practices and Outcomes.
- Emerging Strategies, Models & Interventions used in Collaboration with Individuals with Disabilities to improve Quality of life and/or Employment Outcomes.
- Integrating Multicultural Competency and Social Advocacy into the Rehabilitation Counseling Curriculum.
- Promising, Developing, and Existing Relationships and International Rehabilitation.
- Understanding the Impact of Disability on the Individual.
- Understanding Societal Impact on Individuals with Disabilities