Meeting Employer Demand in a Job-Driven Economy: Diversity, Inclusion, and VR's Evolving Role
Thursday, August 03, 2017
9:00 AM ~ 1:00 PM ET
The Job-Driven Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center (JD-VRTAC) and the Vocational Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on Demand-Side Strategies (Demand-Side RRTC) will co-host a national conference: Meeting Employer Demand in a Job-Driven Economy: Diversity, Inclusion, and VR's Evolving Role.
When: Wednesday, August 2, 9am - 5pm and Thursday, August 3, 9am - 1pm
Where: Hyatt Regency, 1 Bethesda Metro Center, Bethesda, MD 20814
The event will highlight demand-side VR research and job-driven practices from VR agencies across the country in three sessions:
- Business as a Customer
- Advancing Human Capital
- Youth and Early Career
Demand-side strategies can help inform state VR agencies' procedures and policies around serving business and consumers as the dual customer, improving business intelligence, meeting industry demands, and using labor market information.
Registration is free.
You Might Also Like
- OCTAE Launches LINCS Learner Center for Adult Education and ...
- E-Learning on Post-Program Placement and Data Entry - Ensuri...
- Policy Ideas and Principles to Advance Two-Generation Effort...
- Workforce System Basics for Staff Serving Farmworkers
- CLASP highlights model Integrated Education and Training (IE...