PLG Call #1 on Youth Services
2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
This session will explore effective Youth Committees, partnerships and how they assist with implementation of WIOA In-School and Out-of-School youth programs.
- How have standing youth committees changed since WIOA was passed?
- What is your youth vision and what was the process for development?
- How do you engage parents and youth on the Committee?
- What partners are involved in your youth committee and how were they recruited?
Ayla Hemeon, Director of Center Operations & WIOA Programming, Waccamaw Regional Council of Governments
Joette Dukes, Workforce Development Director, Pee Dee Regional Council of Governements
You Might Also Like
- Enough is Known for Action Webinar Series - Helping Youth Su...
- Success with Youth Using a Holistic and Comprehensive Approa...
- Voices of Experience: Podcast on Serving Disconnected Youth
- Helping Small Businesses with Layoff Aversion, Start-Up Supp...
- Prioritizing Services for those Most in Need: Helping the L...