Youth TA Series Coming This Fall
The Division of Youth Services is excited to launch its technical assistance (TA) series for youth practitioners in the fall and can’t wait to get things started! This series will focus on various Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) youth-related topics from eligibility to youth committees.
- Conference Calls,
- Discussion Posts for Community Engagement.
If you are interested in staying informed and getting engaged, follow these four simple steps:
- Become a member of WorkforceGPS and if you’re already a member, ensure your profile is up to date.
- Sign up for E-Lerts from Youth Connections so you don’t miss out on any communications.
- Opt into the Member Directory as this allows you to directly communicate with your colleagues.
- Go to the Youth Connections Discussion Board and tell us how we can meet your TA needs.